PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of this site is to provide you with information about the processing of your personal data and your rights associated with it as part of your use of this website at CloseIT s.r.o.
We always process your personal data transparently, correctly, in accordance with the law and to the extent necessary for the purpose, and keep them for the necessary time. In the case of a legitimate interest, we can determine for ourselves the period for which we will keep the data.
We encourage you to review the information on personal data processing below.
CloseIT s. r. o.
Stránského 3140/39, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
Reg.ID: 016 73 041
Contact to DPO:
You can contact DPO by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing at:
DPO CloseIT s.r.o., Stranskeho 3140/39, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
What data do we process?
Most often we will process the following categories of data:
identification data used for unambiguous and unmistakable identification of the data subject (eg name, surname, title, etc.),
- contact information (e.g., phone number, email address, and other similar information)
- descriptive and socio-demographic data (age, gender, marital status, number of children, nationality, education, etc.),
- data relating to our communications, including telephone communications and use of the website.
Why do we process the data?
We process the data for various purposes. Most often, however, due to possible future cooperation, law or legitimate reasons. We may only process certain types of processing with your free consent.
What tools do we use?
We use the tools Solidpixels, Google Analytics, MailChimp, Google AdWords, Sklik List, Yandex Metrica, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and GitHub. Some of the tools need to store cookies for their functionality.
What are cookies?
What cookies do we use?
We use the following three types of cookies on our website:
- Basic - they are essential for the basic functioning of the website.
- Analytical - they help us understand how you use our website.
- Marketing - we use it to personalize the content of our ads and target them correctly.
Most web browsers store all cookies automatically. However, you can restrict or block the storage of cookies in your web browser settings. But be careful, on some parts of our site, it may not work as you need it.
Learn how to set cookies in each browser: